You Beauty Discovery Box March 2014

I have been eying these type of boxes up for while but I couldn't decide which one I wanted to go for so I decided I would try the cheapest one that is available in UK. You Beauty Discovery Box. And I am quite happy with my goodies :) 

Click on image to View Larger
You Beauty Discovery Box is a monthly box. You get to pick two products/samples and then they will add in a few wee extras. So let's get start.

My Picks

FULL SIZE Dr Lipps, Nipple Balm for Lips (15ml : £11.50): This is a 100% natural S.O.S. multipurpose balm for lips, dry, sensitive skin, eczema, dry cuticles, burns and abrasions, sore nipples and even baby's bottoms! - I have tried this out and I am loving it!!! Very moisturising on my lips and leaves a glossy finish.

8ml SAMPLE SIZE Rimmel BB Cream in Light (30ml: £6.99) : Rimmel's 1st 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup 9 in 1 results: Primes, moisturises, minimises pores, conceals, covers, smoothes, mattifies, brightens, and helps protect. Lightweight, ultra comfortable formula instantly gives a flawless, 100% natural finish. SPF 25 - This I am really looking forward to trying out. I have been eying it up for a while but wasn't sure so I will see how I get on with it.

My Extras

SAMPLE Dragonfly Organic Green Tea Moonlight Jasmine (20 Sachets: £1.89): A fine, organic, hand-made, green tea. Delicate jasmine blossom infuse the tea with their exquisite scent overnight and are then removed. A subtle, light and floral flavour. Rich in antioxidants

SAMPLE Dragonfly Organic Green Tea Mococcan Mint (20 Sachets: £1.89): Refreshing, traditional blend of fine brisk Chinese Gunpowder green tea and naturally sweet Moroccan spearmint. A renowned digestif and rich in antioxidants. - I love my tea so I can't wait to try these little sachets

The Vintage Cosmetic Company Toe Separators (£3.75): Toe Separators are soft and comfortable; your best friend when trying to achieve perfectly polished nails. - You can never have enough of these!!! It will be summer soon and I love having my toes out!! Because I am not allow to paint my fingers nails because I work I love doing my toes nails so these are a fab wee bonus.

Overall, I am quite happy with my box. It is worth the money spend. 
Go check them out: You Beauty

0 comments:

Post a Comment