Emma's Empties #1

This year I have challenged myself to try and get through my ridiculous stock pile of toiletries and beauty products. I've been doing really good so far and only buying items that I really need and don't already have stashed. I actually have an entire list of all my make up, beauty products and toiletries and am slowly crossing them off! It's a good feeling knowing that I got the full use out of a product, rather than switching halfway through the bottle and never going back to it again.
I also feel like I'm getting my full money's worth and can really tell which items I like and will repurchase, and also getting to know which products really don't work well for me.

So this weekend, I've got some empties to share!



Lush Prince Charming Shower Gel
This was a limited edition Valentines item, really loved the scent to it.
Kind of like a toned down version on Snow Fairy, not as sickly sweet but still got a nice berry/candy scent to it.
Will probably buy again next year if Lush bring it out again.

Philosophy Candid Pecan Body Scrub
I got this in a set as a Birthday Gift in January, loved the scrubbi-ness of this! The scent is amazing, but a bit over powering if you leave the lid off for too long in the shower!
I don't think I'll repurchase this one, but it has made me want to try another Philosophy scrub, just in another scent.

No7 Airbrush Away Primer
I didn't find it that great a primer to be honest, yes it done it's job but that was really it. I'm looking for a primer that not only does good, but makes me feel and look good. Sadly this was not it.
Will not be repurchasing, for the time being I have Maybelline Baby Skin to use up.


1 comments:

2 Girls On Beauty said...

Seen a few of these on youtube. May do one when I have a few empties for here.

Sio.

Post a Comment