Siobhan's Make Up Haul #1

Hey everyone!!!! Finally getting all my make up goodies from last week up in the haul! This isn't actually that much but for me it is. I don't usually buy a lot. I usually buy when I run out but lately I have been buying just for the sake of buying lol. It is becoming an addiction. Oops!! But Hey, it's a healthy addiction lol. And I totally needed these lol.
NYX Goodies
Blush Brush
Illuminator - Narcissistic
Contour and Highlighter Due
Mineral Setting Powder - Light/Medium

NYX Goodies with lids up/off
L'oraal Paris Infallible - Natural Rose
Collection Concealer - Medium
Collection Blush
Avon Perfect Eyebrow kit - Brown
10 Concealer Palette

I will try and get mini reviews of these products up soon. A few I am in love with like the setting powder by NYX and the Eyebrow Kit!!!

1 comments:

Painmeds365 said...

Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular and reputed online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

Sildenafil Tablets
Rivotril Clonazepam
Alko 1mg
Buy Diazepam USA
Buy Jpdol Tablets

Post a Comment